Ethiopian Blackseed oil - 50ml
Experience the nourishing power of Ethiopian Blackseed oil, a unique blend rich in vitamins and essential fatty acids.
Black seed, also known as Nigella sativa, has been used for medicinal purposes for centuries. It is native to the Middle East and has been traditionally used to treat a wide range of ailments. Here are some of the documented benefits of black seed:
1. Anti-inflammatory properties: Black seed contains compounds like thymoquinone and thymohydroquinone that possess strong anti-inflammatory properties. These compounds help reduce inflammation in the body, which can help alleviate conditions like arthritis, asthma, and other inflammatory disorders.
2. Antioxidant activity: Black seed is rich in antioxidants like carotenes, tocopherols, and thymoquinone. These antioxidants help neutralize harmful free radicals in the body, which can help prevent oxidative damage to cells and tissues.
3. Immune system support: Black seed has been shown to support the immune system by enhancing the production of white blood cells, which play a critical role in fighting off infections and diseases.
4. Anti-cancer effects: Several studies have shown that black seed may have anti-cancer properties. It contains compounds that have been found to inhibit the growth of certain types of cancer cells, including breast, colon, and lung cancer.
5. Lowering blood sugar levels: Black seed has been shown to lower blood sugar levels in people with diabetes. It may also improve insulin sensitivity, which can help prevent diabetes-related complications.
6. Improved digestion: Black seed may help improve digestion by reducing inflammation in the gut and promoting the growth of healthy gut bacteria.
7. Skin health: Black seed oil has been shown to improve the appearance of skin by reducing inflammation, moisturizing the skin, and improving the skin's elasticity.
8. Respiratory health: Black seed may help improve respiratory health by reducing inflammation in the airways, which can help alleviate symptoms of asthma and other respiratory disorders.
Overall, black seed has numerous health benefits and is a promising natural remedy for a wide range of health conditions. However, more research is needed to fully understand its effects and potential uses. It is important to consult a healthcare professional before using black seed or any other natural remedy for medicinal purposes.
Suggested use: Take 1 tea spoon a day
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We use Bring services to send you the packages. All packages usually come with tracking, unless we send it with our own driver within Oslo.
When it comes to home delivery. Where do we deliver?
We deliver your goods within 4 working days from when you order. And the price varies from NOK 125 in Oslo to NOK 275 based on how far you are from our store in Greenland, Oslo.
Here are the zones we deliver to. And you will be notified when the goods are on their way.
Oslo, Algarheim, Asker, Aurskog, Bærums verk, Båtstø, Bekkestua, Billingstad, Bjørkelangen, Blaker, Blommenholm, Blystadlia, Bødalen, Borgen, Drammen, Eiksmarka, Enebakk, Enebakkneset, Fetsund, Filtvet, Finstadjordet, Fjellhamar, Fjerdingby, Flateby, Fornebu, Fosser, Frogner, Gan, Gardermoen, Gjerdrum, Gjettum, Gullaug, Hagan, Hakadal, Haslum, Heggedal, Hemnes, Holmsbu, Holter, Hosle, Høvik, Høvikodden, Hvalstad, Hyggen, Jar, Jessheim, Kana, Kjeller, Kløfta, Klokkarstua, Kolsås, Krokstadelva, Kurland, Leirsund, Lier, Lierskogen, Lierstranda, Lillestrøm, Løken, Lommedalen, Lørenskog, Løvenstad, Lysaker, Maura, Mjøndalen, Mogreina, Nærsnes, Nannestad, Nesbru, Nesøya, Nittedal, Nordby, Nordkisa, Rælingen, Rasta, Reistad, Rømskog, Røyken, Rud, Rykkinn, Sætre, Sandvika, Sessvollmoen, Setskog, Skedsmokorset, Skjetten, Skui, Slattum, Slemmestad, Slependen, Snarøya, Solbergelva, Solbergmoen, Sørum, Sørumsand, Spikkestad, Stabekk, Steinberg, Strømmen, Svelvik, Sylling, Tofte, Tranby, Vettre, Vollen, Vøyenenga, Ytre enebakk, Østerås, Åros, Åsgreina
Other shipments are sent by airmail to the rest of the world.
Payments are made via Vipps / Stripe / Klarna
I had read the hadeeth about blackseed and then ethiopian was a brand I heard a lot about. Had to try it. I must admit that the taste "tooooo" strong. Although I prefer capsules. But yes, this is good quality
If there are other questions not related to out of stock products, please click the chat icon at the bottom of the site!.